Kutipan dari web site-nya :
FET is open source free software for automatically scheduling the timetable of a school, high-school or university. It uses a fast and efficient timetabling algorithm. It is licensed under GNU/GPL.
Fasilitas yang tersedia cukup banyak, antara lain (gw males translet 😆 ) :
- Fully automatic generation algorithm, allowing also semi-automatic or manual allocation.
- Platform independent implementation, allowing running on GNU/Linux, Windows, Mac and any system that Qt supports.
- Powerful flexible modular xml format for the input file, allowing editing with an xml editor or by hand (besides FET).
- Possibility to view the currently generated timetable without stopping the ongoing simulation (as html on hard disk).
- The resulted timetables are exported into xml and html formats.
- Very flexible students (pupils) structure, organized into sets: years, groups and subgroups. FET allows overlapping years and groups and non-overlapping subgroups. You can even define individual students (as separate sets).
- Each constraint has a weight percentage, from 0.0% to 100.0% (some special constraints can have only 100% weight percentage possible).
Selebihnya, silakan baca ini.
BTW, gw hampir menjadikan software ini buat bahan proyek Soft Computing dulu (seputar scheduling pake genetic algorithm), sayang gak jadi. Pusing euy …